Monday, 15 July 2013

Of the 'lolita', the female, and of 'grace'.‏


(a letter to Irina, when she was 13 tears old)


Hi Irina. 
In the world I live in, one of the games there is, is for me to treat others in decent manner, regardless (almost) of what the 'other me' is doing, and behaving.

Yes, within limits!


As You know, a relation is two parties. Your way of treating this relation is 'Your end', and Your image. What the 'other self' is doing, is their image, and 'face'.


About the questions You put, I have already answered these, in previous emails.


Facebook I like very much, as a vehicle to get to know human beings from other cultures and parts of our worlds. The FB I use is a poor image of what FB should be, and will almost by itself develop into becoming.


Here, my FB addresses...


https://www.facebook.com/LaLsweden

https://www.facebook.com/LaL54321


Thank You for the images You send me.

Looking at that first picture, You are somewhat of a 'lolita'
in that image. The 'lolita' is a female image, that does 'report' - speak to - the insides of the male. The male is attracted by the 'lolita'. Why, I do not know.


So, let's think about that!


Why is the 'lolita' attractive, to me? I am 59 years old, and far too young for my age in some ways. So, is it 'youth' the 'lolita' is 'selling', no more like giving away for free?

Dang if I know!

Let's think, more, of the 'lolita'.

Lolita is understanding that she is becoming a sexual 
being, and female. No, a male boy 'lolita' does not work!

Not very attractive!


Why?


But a young girl, like You of some 13 years young, and with fine lines, too! Yes, I know. You are 25 years old, but You look, to me, to be 13. And, what is wrong with being 13?
I like 13 as much as 25! In fact more. This as the 25 year old could be of sexual interest to me, and myself therefore being 'tainted' by those facets of my being, that are sexual.


So, I will have to think about that!


You, Irina of 13 years, do not do that to me. But, You do something else. You remind me of the fact that You are sexual, too. Yes, a LIVING being and female, not a 'work horse'!


'Duty' is never a good drive.


The female is beautiful, when finely built! Finely built, and strong, as is the reed of the bamboo. And finely built You are!


I return the first image You sent me, this as that image is the most 'lolitalike' of the ones You have sent me. And, I add a video of a true 'lolita', for You to watch. What does she do good, and in what ways could she be even more, a 'lolita'?


Yes, there presumably still exist some males, that are so poorly built, they will be so sexually 'teased' by the 'lolita', that they will also consider sexual intercourse with her.


So, playing the 'lolita game' requires skill and thought, and being very careful not to overdo it! There is risk involved.


Please remember this.



Here, a 'lolita' video with THE lolita, Vanessa Paradis.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im6GD5YLzns




Here, another one...









Vanessas fine bones and features are visible, here, and already. And, the way she is learning to move is even more visible. And the voice is there, too. Vanessa was 15 in that first video, and (I guess) like 14 in the latter one? No, I do not prefer that opening between her front teeth. My 'other me' - the spirit that is everything - placed it there for some reason that I do not get. Well, maybe to 'tease' or 'joke' with me.

(Well, I know the reason. But, it is not within the scope of this email to go into that, further.)


Anyhow, You can well see, in these videos, Vanessas beautiful shoulders, and 'clean' features!


And there is, inside me, a 'wish' that she may be, that she may become, as beautiful for that age she is right now for her age of 15, also when becoming older!


Yes, Vanessa has to develop, and she will change. How? 

Let's have a look...







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6eLBqqHwM


Please check everything with her; the way she moves. No, 
more like the way she is now starting understanding to move! Yes, in those two first videos, of course. And her voice, too. 


So, 'lolita' tells men she is a female, moving and flowing 'like water', with fine features and also a very childish voice. And, in the last video of Vanessa, she is like 20 years older, and 35 years of age, or so. She is 'downplaying' her features, at 35. I still like her voice. Please listen to that darker voice she is using at ~ 27 minutes into the video. A very good voice, there. Why does she not use it, more?


...

Pretty much is there, with Vanessa Paradis of 1988! 


Pretty much of the 'lolita'. And, yes, it seem Vanessa is mimicrying a true favourite female of mine, Brigitte Bardot. Let's check BB and how she behaved, when very young...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUZW1fcE44

BB is of much more life! This give her less good, less fluid qualities than Vanessa. But BB is dang beautiful, too! And so, still attractive almost regardless of how she moves. And so, the 'lolita' is here, too, with BB? No, I don't think so. The 'lolita' KNOWS how to show herself to her best. BB does not.


Still, I do like that, too, the way BB does it!


The female is to be admired, Irina. And, she is worth it! 

Using ones mind - yes, females has a mind, too, with some of these even giving answers to questions and thoughts placed with them, in emails and such - using ones mind helps, and a lot!


And, also for males.


So, the male and the female will meet, and the human will become of one 'sex'. But, until then, we will have plenty of time to develop our female and male features, even more. 

Yes, much more!


Here, one more video with BB. Yes, GOD tells me that is his image, that he is very much in love with BB, and still he is so! Her voice is not bad, either!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8KNdxTE7Nk

And, here a short video of BB and Claudia Cardinale, another
'femme fatale'...






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7s5A0hTggs


Much 'life' there, in both of these females! And beauty! 

And 'femme fatale', too. But not 'lolita'.


Well, Irina. So much for the 'lolita', and for the problems of that 'lolita' to develop. She has to change, somehow, 'lolita', when getting older. And the human being is built such, also beautiful females are, that beauty last only for some time. Yes, some of it may stay for long time. And more will stay, and longer time, when that female knows and better understand, who she 'is'.


The female is 'grace', and beautiful clean features, and 'lolita' for a time, and then something else. To me, the female is both all of this, but also that which You find with BB. The strength! The life in her!


GOD says to me, I will have to do some more thinking of all this here written. What reason is there, for GOD to make a 13 or 15 year old female sexually attractive also to men of much higher age?


And, how is that man to learn to behave even better than he did?


(Well, not me, Irina. I always behaved pretty darn well!)


Thank You



L


(Which is as usual short for both Lars, and GOD. And when I write GOD, that GOD is everything, also including God, the Holy Ghost and 'the spirit and ghost' that is one, and behind and inside us all.)


...


No comments:

Post a Comment